Join iHeartRadio + Pohanka Automotive Group's Cruise to the Bahamas on-board the brand new Norwegian Joy for the launch of the Inaugural World Tour, setting sail Tuesday, July 25 – August 1, 2021!
Join us for our upcoming webinar!
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 4THAT 6PM
TO REGISTER,CALL BOSCOV’S TRAVEL AT 800-782-5605
Announcing the 2021 World Tour! There’s no need to fly when you can set sail from NYC and head to paradise.
Presented by Pohanka of Salisbury Automotive
YOUR CRUISE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Seven (7) Nights’ accommodations onboard the NORWEGIAN JOY
- All included meals and entertainment while onboard the NORWEGIAN JOY
- UNLIMITED OPEN BAR PACKAGE *
- THREE (3) MEAL SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE*
- PREPAID SHIPBOARD GRATUITIES (for restaurant & stateroom services)
- ONBOARD CREDIT $75 PER STATEROOM
- TWO (1) HOUR PRIVATE COCKTAIL PARTIES
- SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL BOSCOV’S TRAVEL ESCORT
JULY 25 - New York City 4:00 PM Departure
JULY 26 - DAY AT SEA
JULY 27 - DAY AT SEA
JULY 28 - Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda
JUILY 29 - Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda
JULY 30 - Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda
JULY 31 - DAY AT SEA
AUGUST 1 - New York City 7:00 AM Return
PRICES & INFO
$1,337 per person for inside cabin (IB Category)
$1,879 per person for balcony cabin (BB Category)
Interested in another category? Call Boscov’s Travel at 410.219.9063 (Salisbury office) or 302-478-8563 (Wilmington office) to discuss options.
BONUS: Receive 1 year no interest financing when you use your Boscov’s credit card to book your trip. Learn more.
Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
RESERVATIONS & BOOKING
Start planning your cruise today! Space is limited. Reserve your spot with a small deposit today.
Three ways to book:
- Call Boscov’s Travel at 410.219.9063 (Salisbury) or 302-478-8563 (Wilmington)
- Visit Boscov’s Travel within Boscov’s at the Centre at Salisbury (2310 North Salisbury Blvd, Salisbury, MD 21801) or Boscov’s at the Concord Mall (4737 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803)
- Download the form and send to Boscov’s Travel BY CLICKING HERE
- Do I need a passport?
- Yes, a valid US Passport is required to sail on this cruise. Getting a passport is easy and typically takes 6 – 8 weeks to process. Learn more about getting a passport here.
- Is this an all-inclusive cruise vacation?
- You bet. All drinks, all meals, entertainment, and so much more is included on this trip!
- I don’t want to be bored onboard…
- The largest racetrack at sea, virtual reality games, trivia, Starbucks, endless daily entertainment, more than 20 dining venues, the Mandara Spa, night clubs, Broadway style shows, endless bars and lounges, the aqua park, casino, fitness center… we think you’ll survive.
- How do I book this cruise?
- Call Boscov’s Travel at 410.219.9063 (Salisbury) or 302-478-8563 (Wilmington) to reserve your cruise.
Travel arrangements by Boscov’s Travel, a full service travel agency with 18 locations in 5 states. Learn more at boscovstravel.com.
*Applies only to the 1st & 2nd guest sharing the same cabin and includes service charges – additional guests in cabin do not qualify. Terms & Conditions apply as per Norwegian Cruise Line. See your Boscov’s Travel Specialist for complete details.