Join iHeartRadio + Pohanka Automotive Group's Cruise to the Bahamas on-board the brand new Norwegian Encore for the launch of the Inaugural Whiskey and Randy World Tour, setting sail Tuesday, October 13 – Tuesday, October 20, 2020.
Announcing the 2020 Inaugural Whiskey and Randy World Tour! Join your favorite radio personalities as we set sail on the ultimate 7-night cruise vacation. There’s no need to fly when we set sail from NYC and head to paradise.
YOUR CRUISE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Seven (7) nights on-board the the Norwegian Encore including cruise taxes, government fees & port expenses (subject to change)
- All included meals and entertainment on-board
- Unlimited open bar package, valued at more than $800 per person*
- Three (3) meal specialty dining package*
- Two (2) private cocktail parties
- $75 on-board credit per stateroom to be used for shopping, excursions and more (per cabin)
- Prepaid shipboard gratuities for restaurant and stateroom services.
- Services of a Boscov’s Travel professional tour director.
- Exclusive access to your favorite radio personalities, Whiskey & Randy
Experience the vibrant city life of The Big Apple before being transported to a world of tropical beauty as you cruise south to Florida and the Bahamas. Get ready to enjoy everything Central Florida has to offer at your first port of call in Port Canaveral. From NASCAR to NASA and from beaches to theme parks, there's something for everyone in your party. Then cruise to the Bahamas where you can unwind on white-sand beaches or snorkel with sea turtles and colorful fish in the warm turquoise waters at the exclusive Great Stirrup Cay.
YOUR CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS ITINERARY:
OCT 13 - New York City 4:00 PM Departure -
OCT 14 - DAY AT SEA -
OCT 15 - Orlando, Beaches, Port Canaveral -
OCT 16 - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas -
OCT 17 - Nassau, Bahamas -
OCT 18 - DAY AT SEA -
OCT 19 - DAY AT SEA -
OCT 20 - New York City 7:00 AM Return -
The Norwegian Encore, the newest ship at sea and Cruise Critic’s 2019 Editors’ Pick for the Best New Ship
We will be sailing on the Norwegian Encore from New York City. Enjoy time with Whiskey & Randy and fellow listeners as we visit Florida, a private island and the Bahamas.
Cruising on the Norwegian Encore offers a cruising experience like no other! Test your driving skills on the Norwegian Encore Speedway, the largest race track at sea. Challenge friends to an epic laser tag battle in the lost city of Atlantis or within the Galaxy Pavillion, a high-tech virtual reality gaming experience.
For the music lover, enjoy award-winning entertainment including a Broadway production of Kinky Boots. Or rock along to The Choir of Man, the highest rated show onboard Norwegian Cruise Line ships. Enjoy live Beatles tribute band performances at The Cavern Club.
Then enjoy the afterhours adults’ only Happy Hour Prohibition: The Musical experience (one you won’t soon forget).
For the foodie at heart, enjoy dining at more than 20 venues onboard including Cagney’s Steakhouse, Food Republic, Teppanyaki, the Garden Café, The Manhattan Dining Room, and more. Enjoy cocktails at The A-List Bar, the Sugarcane Mojito Bar, The District Brew House, the Skyline Casino Bar, Maltings Whiskey Bar, and so many more.
This ship has it all. Don’t miss your chance to be one of the first to sail on the Norwegian Encore.
CLICK HERE to explore the stunning NORWEGIAN ENCORE and all it has to offer, from jaw-dropping cruise activities to extraordinary dining, to award-winning entertainment, and much more.
PRICES & INFO
$1,255 per person for inside cabin (IB Category)
$1,605 per person for balcony cabin (BB Category)
Interested in another category? Call Boscov’s Travel at 410.219.9063 (Salisbury office) or 302-478-8563 (Wilmington office) to discuss options.
BONUS: Receive 1 year no interest financing when you use your Boscov’s credit card to book your trip. Learn more.
Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
RESERVATIONS & BOOKING
Start planning your cruise today! Space is limited. Reserve your spot with a small deposit today.
Three ways to book:
- Call Boscov’s Travel at 410.219.9063 (Salisbury) or 302-478-8563 (Wilmington)
- Visit Boscov’s Travel within Boscov’s at the Centre at Salisbury (2310 North Salisbury Blvd, Salisbury, MD 21801) or Boscov’s at the Concord Mall (4737 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803)
Download the form and send to Boscov’s Travel.
- Will I get to spend time with Whiskey and Randy?
- Absolutely! This is our first world tour and we can’t wait to make epic memories with our listeners. Whether it’s during our 2 private cocktail parties, while exploring the private island in the Bahamas or racing around the track, we’ll definitely get time for selfies and cocktails during this vacation.
- Do I need a passport?
- Yes, a valid US Passport is required to sail on this cruise. Getting a passport is easy and typically takes 6 – 8 weeks to process. Learn more about getting a passport here.
- Is this an all-inclusive cruise vacation?
- You bet. All drinks, all meals, entertainment, and so much more is included on this trip!
- I don’t want to be bored onboard…
- The largest racetrack at sea, virtual reality games, trivia, Starbucks, endless daily entertainment, more than 20 dining venues, the Mandara Spa, night clubs, Broadway style shows, endless bars and lounges, the aqua park, casino, fitness center… we think you’ll survive.
- How do I book this cruise?
- Call Boscov’s Travel at 410.219.9063 (Salisbury) or 302-478-8563 (Wilmington) to reserve your cruise.
Travel arrangements by Boscov’s Travel, a full service travel agency with 18 locations in 5 states. Learn more at boscovstravel.com.
*Applies only to the 1st & 2nd guest sharing the same cabin and includes service charges – additional guests in cabin do not qualify. Terms & Conditions apply as per Norwegian Cruise Line. See your Boscov’s Travel Specialist for complete details.